My life and/or mood can be described in a Taylor Swift song. Marilyn Monroe is one of the most beautiful and inspiring people in history. Glee is a life changing experience. I will always want my life to be a fairy tale. I love anything Shakespeare. I tend to fall in love with famous people easily. I want to inspire someone, someday, to do something. Everything and everyone in this world is beautiful, I just wish every single person saw that. I live in a fantasy that someday every single person WILL see that. Please don't be the last to join that experience, be one of the first! (:
Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
If I were any animal, I would obviously be a cat. I enjoy cuddles and attention, but I also enjoy being independent. Cat like features.
Day 14: Name 5 strengths that you have
5. Character Development.
Day 13: Name 5 weaknesses that you have
1. I’m a perfectionist 99.999999% of the time.
2. I’m a procrastinator
3. I’m not very tech savey.
4. When someone is stressed, I’m automatically stressed.
5. I cry at really inappropriate times.
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.
A typical day:
Wake up at 6:30am
How I Met Your Mother/House/Game of Thrones
or if I’m not at the preschool
Wake up at 10:00am
Day 11: Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Currently: Waking up with a headache.
2. People texting during a theatrical performance/movie
3. Saying “like” every other word.
5. Uggs with sweatpants
6. Consistent, unnecessary swearing
7. Skipping DVDs
8. Slow internet
9. Hoodie strings that aren’t the same length.
10. Pretentious people
Day 10: Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Oh geez. I can honestly say, I have no idea. Oh wow. I either get embarrassed super easily or not very.
I guess my go to would be in junior high. I was walking backward in the middle of gym when we were changing classes. I just completely lost my balance and fell. It would have been fine, but the guy I had a crush on at the time was standing, like, two feet away from me. So, that was pretty embarrassing.
Day 9: List 10 people who have influenced you and how.
1. My mom - She’s raised my brother basically by herself when she was going through a really hard time. She might have been going through some things, but, when I was younger, I never knew. She’s incredible!
2. My dad - Basically the same reason as my mom, honestly. My dad basically raised me by himself. I had people around all the time, but overall, it was him. He never really let me know when he was going through a hard time. He’s one of the strongest people I know.
3. My grandparents (Pausch) - My grandmother passed away a little over a year ago. She was one the kindest and gentlest women I have ever met. She never forgot a birthday or some big event that was happening. She always sent us something, even though she was very sick. She always wrote a letter in everything she sent. It was incredible. She was incredible. And my grandfather. He is a very quiet man, but also very gentle. I had never seen so much love or hurt in someone’s eyes than in his at my grandmother’s funeral. He is a strong man.
4. My grandparents (Lashaway) - They helped raise me. They were always there for every birthday, Christmas or any big even that was happening. They have some much love for each other, and I see their marriage as something I want.
5. The Albrechts - Yes, ALL of them. And yes, I understand that all of these sound super cheesy, but all of it is incredibly true. Anyway, the Albrechts. They have truly influenced me to better myself. I feel better about myself and my faith in other people, and more importantly, my faith in God.
6. Taylor Swift - I mean, she wanted so bad to be a performer at the age of 11. To make that happen, she made her own demo CD and took it to every single record label around her. That’s passion!
7. Darren Criss - The man went to the University of Michigan to study theatre. Now, he’s on Glee and has been Broadway! He’s doing EXACTLY what he went to college for. That’s incredible!!
8. Mrs. Barker - She was my kindergarten teacher. She’s the reason I want to be an early childhood teacher. She was just such a great teacher and had such a good impact over me that I really want to do that with my students too.
9. My baby sister - I know, it sounds super weird. She’s 3! How could she possibly be someone who influenced me? Well, I was 18 years old when she was born. That’s not normally an age difference between siblings. I was so mad that age difference was a thing that was happening. But then, she was born. And my whole word changed. She changed my perspective on everything! I needed to be a better person so that I was someone that she could look up to. I had be the type of person that I wasn’t ashamed for her to become. I had to be that person, at the moment, for her. Later, I became that person for me. And I’m so happy about that. So, even though I was so angry about it at first, I wouldn’t trade her for the world.
10. My husband, Ryan Albrecht - I mean, I think this one is pretty self explanatory. He is the biggest support system that I have. He loves me on days that I don’t love myself. He loves me even when he’s mad at me. He’s taught me that being loved isn’t a scary thing, and that loving myself isn’t a scary thing. I have to love myself because he loves me. Influence and all that!
Day 8: What are five passions you have?
3. My friends
4. My family